Hello I am 20 years old Can I use melalite xl cream, to lighten my face skin tone. Is it safe? For how much time should I apply to maintain the lighter shade of skin tone.

Hello I am 20 years old
Can I use melalite xl cream, to l...
Melalite XL Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts) Hydroquinone (0.2% w/w) Mometasone (0.1% w/w) Tretinoin (0.025% w/w) Hydroquinone (also known as monobenzone) causes lightening of colour by inhibiting melanocytes. Momentasone is a topical steroid and prevents scarring and allergies. Tretinoin is a retinoid (retinoic acid) which causes proliferation of skin epithelial cells, peels off superficial layers of skin, clears pimples and increase action of Hydroquinone. Cipla's Super Glow Whithening Cream also has the same composition. Medical creams should be used when there are dark spots, tans and induced darkness or dirtyness. They should be used only short-term as they may ruin skin health when used for long times like 5-10 years. For regular use, use home made natural remedies like besan ka ubtan, turmeric, milk, egg white and many more. You can also look fairer by other ways: You may look fairer if you consume lots of carrots or carrot juice. Your face looks fairer after facial or bleaching. Girls look fairer after waxing. You may be fairer with glowing skin if you consume 1-2 kg of fresh seasonal fruits with lot of salad and cooked green vegetable.