Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

M 40 years old female unmarried. Sir mujhe harmons imbalanced hai FSH-80 or LH-33 ki report me hai, but sir last 4 month mujhe period thik huye hai, or khul ker hue, manedoctor ko dikhya to unhone mujhe calcium or ayeron ki tablet di jisse mujhe thik se perod ate hai but is month mujhe abji tak priod nhi huye or meri date 4 or 5 ki thi, doctor ne report dekh k bola I tum jaldi shadi ker lo nhi to ma nhi ban sakti kyuki tumhe POI hai, or doctor ne bola ki endocrinologist se ek bar consult kro sir muje bataiye ki me kabhi ma nhi ban sakti or sir me bahot garib hu mere ghar me mri mother or me hu or koi nhi hai. Please do something for me sir, please answer me sir me bahot pareshan hu or mujhe bahot problm ho rhe hai body me.

1 Doctor Answered
M 40 years old female unmarried. Sir mujhe harmons imbala...
Hello, you are entering perimenopausal stage naturally. You have already delayed conception. Please check your ovarian reserve with AMH levels which shall decide whether you would be able to conceive or not.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.