My brother is a center patient before he had cancer in his food pipe and stomach joint he was operated gv camo radiation everything fit after 1 year 8 months it's reoccurred in pancreatic cancer and liver cancer he have a lot of pain vomiting nd weakness not he is complaining of chest pain also so hw much life is left and can we help him to reduce his pain he is 33 years old boy.

Hi lybrate-user, I appreciate you seeking help for your brother. As I understand, an esophagus cancer as in your brother's case is usually an aggressive cancer. Especially, in the context of a recurrence/ metastasis (to liver and pancreas) despite earlier chemo/radio therapy, neither a cure nor his overall survival can be guaranteed at this juncture. Nevertheless, given his serious condition, as you describe, I would advise that he be given prompt and appropriate palliative care/ support first, preferably in a hospital setting. Again, in the above-mentioned context, I can at most make a sincere attempt to improve his quality of life through safe complementary & alternative medicines (CAM), as an adjunct to the ongoing mainstream conventional treatment, if any. You can connect with detailed diagnostics and treatment history for further traction using CAM. Hope this helps. Do take care and all the very best. Sincerely,