My teeth are getting yellowish day by day Even I'm regularly cleaning my teeth Kindly suggest a permanent solutions for this.

My teeth are getting yellowish day by day Even I'm regula...
Get bleaching done .the water may be contaminated with fluorides if possible use mineral water for consumption.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist massage gums brush twice daily especially at night if these r extrinsic stains you may use snowdent once a week.
Hello if you are using power form or ayurvedic to clean your teeth. Your teeth become more yellowish with time because powder is more abrasive it will wear outermost layer of tooth enamel. And tooth become more yellowish due to exposure of inner layer dentine which is more yellowish. So avoid vigorous brushing. Bleaching can be done. Which can improve your tooth shade.
Get a cleaning done by a dentist once.
Get scalling done on regular basis and teeth whitening also.
Yellowish teeth: Teeth change their color due to dietary habits ie, carbonated drinks containing colours, red wine, few fruit juices (pomegranate, raspberry, cranberry, etc.), tea, coffee, turmeric used for foods Sometimes depending on the area you reside the increased amount of iron/fluoride in your water can also discolour your teeth. The first and most important thing is that you teeth should be clean, and free from plaque (accumulated food debris) and stains. For that, you must get professional scaling/cleaning done from a dentist. After that, you can head for tooth whitening procedures such as bleaching and laser tooth whitening.
Go for scaling which means tooth cleaning.
The colour of teeth depends on the thickness of enamel which is white and below this layer is the yellowish dentin. If we brush or clean our teeth vigourously with powder or paste there are chances of the gum recession and elongation of teeth with exposure of yellowish dentin and root part. U need to get urself assessed professionally to know the cause of your problem.
Teeth whitening in home with lime and baking soda.
Scalling polishing. And bleaching.
Hi, You need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening.
Hi lybrate-user, Yellowishness of the teeth is due to plaque and calculus present on your teeth. First you have to undergo a professional cleaning procedure to be done in a dental clinic. Followed by polishing. If the results are not satisfying then you have to undergo bleaching which will whiten your teeth. Kindly visit a dental clinic.
Yellowish stain could be because of staining (tea or coffee, coke, pepsi etc.) you can go for bleaching and change your eating habit, do two time brushing, and mouthwash. This will help you in retaing the brightness.
If it is due to extrinsic stain then it can be cleaned otherwise bleach is a option bit its not permanent.