Sir I am 61 year old and still have interest in having sex but my peny is small and does not stand if with difficulties it stand it goes down in a seconds I can not have penetrative sex I took homeopathic for four months but still no improvement I have erectile dysfunction what to do any other method to get rid of this problem.

Sir I am 61 year old and still have interest in having se...
Hello- Your Progressive age is the main factor behind you Erectile dysfunction (ED). A man is often considered as an impotent if he does not have ability to achieve or maintain an erection longer enough for normal sexual intercourse. In addition to that, with advancement in age, man’s sexual desire also declines because of physical problems, fatigue, depression, stress, emotional conditions and overweight. You need to start medicines with a proper prescription thn only you are going to get maximum benefit from the treatment. Yes you can still enjoy a healthy sexual life.
PENIS SIZE INCREASE IN THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE BUT YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR STAMINA USING BY HERBAL REMEDIES DO MILD EXERCISES DAILY WHICH INCREASE YOUR BLOOD FLOW IN THE BODY EAT HEALTHY NUTRITIOUS DIET AVOID FAST OR SPICY FOOD USE FRESH GREEN SALAD MUST
To get rid of Erectile Dysfunction you need to take Homoeopathic Mother Tincture AGNUS CASTUS Q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. Kindly note that this medication may not be sufficient enough to take care of your problem. These medicines are based on the symptoms of your diseased condition & these medicines need to be complemented by further deep-acting remedies in order to permanently eliminate the underlying cause of the disease. So I would suggest you to consult me privately via Lybrate as it is very necessary to diagnose the proper underlying cause of your problem if you are wishing for a permanent relief from your problems. A permanent annihilation of the underlying cause of the disease will not only provide you relief from your troubles but it will also cease any chance of further relapse of that particular disease condition.