Hello doc im mother of one month old baby girl and in my last trimester I had acne on my neck n back because of hot weather n pregnancy hormones the acne scars have not vanished way to do thanks in advance.

Hello doc im mother of one month old baby girl and in my ...
Dear Lybrate user, During lactation period better to avoid medicines. Do - 1) Avoid excess Salt & Spicy food 2) If you have constipation than cure it 3) Take boiled water added sunthi powder in it to drink 4) Increase Milk & Milk Product in Diet 5) For Locally application I advice Shalmali Kantak + Yastimadhu Powder+Lodhra powder + Keshar + Swetachandan(Sukkhad) + Raktachandan powder+mungdaal - prepare paste of it and apply on face thick layer before complete dryness remove it and wash face with warm water Lepam Can't be applied before Sunrise and after sunset.
They will vanish with time You can try bio oil.
Thanks .developing acne during is due to hormonal change .no need to do active intervention.