I am 21 years old and my teeths are yellowish and even there is black too. Kindly advise.

There are several causes of tooth discoloration, including: foods/drinks. Coffee, tea, colas, wines, and certain fruits and vegetables (for example, apples and potatoes) can stain your teeth. Tobacco use. Smoking or chewing tobacco can stain teeth. Poor dental hygiene. Inadequate brushing and flossing. Here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes.
Get scaling done from a dentist and use glizer toothpaste.
Kindly consult your dental surgeon for cleaning and bleaching of teeth.
Hi, your teeth may have stains from food, drinks etc, a cleaning by a dentist will remove it. If you want to whiten your teeth do a professionally suoervised teeth whitening from a dentist.