I'm 23 years old, I have lot of dark spots on face. Last 2 months I'm using biluma cream it is good one or any other medicine to cure it.

I'm 23 years old, I have lot of dark spots on face. Last ...
Dear Follow these best tips to lightens and remove the dark spots- 1. Take fuller, s earth (multani mitti) and sandalwood powder (chandan powder) mixed in same quantity mixed in water and apply on the mark in night and wash it after 1 hour. It will slowly removes the spots. 2. Take a piece of aloe vera. Apply gel of leaves on mark daily. Wash it after 30 minutes. 3. Crush one tomato and apply the paste on mark. It will remove the spots definitly. 4.Soak cotton gauze in rose water and clean the dark spots 2-3 times daily. 5. Take carotene rich vegetable suchas carrots, beetroot and fruits- mango, pineapple, strawberry regularly. 6.Avoid use of any cosmetic products. 7.Avoid continous long hours exposure of sunlight. You can take Fece glow pack for detailed treatment & medicine.
Depiwhite cream.