Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I have urinary bladder infection what I do. Its paining and please suggested me some tablet. Our doctor said you go for ultrasound. It normal now but paining so please suggested.

1 Doctor Answered
Please take Cnthris 200 every 30 minutes interval upto three doses in a row now. This can again be repeated if required after some times. Please drink a glass of mixed fruit juice daily However you need to do a urine test for r/e & culture for sure.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.