Sir, I'm male, lower to penis region has pubic hair in just front small pimples like it will pinch it's come white cream thread like and comes bad smell please tell correct answer sir or mam.

Sir, I'm male, lower to penis region has pubic hair in ju...
Hello- You are suffering from a pubic hair boil. It happens due to trapped bacterial infection inside the the hair follicle. It might become septic if not treated earlier. Apply Neem Oil locally on it, avoid scratching or itching, start Gandhak Rasayana 1 tab twice after meals, and maintain pubic hygiene on regular basis. You problem will be solved.
Dear there, it seems you are having abscess. White cream like thing is nothing but pus. And bad smell is obvious with that. See you need to take IBT for one month. You can get it from online too. Take care.
Do to dermatologist. It can be more than pimples.