I want to have sex with my girlfriend without using condom she is 19, I'm 22 but I don't want to pregnant her, which is the best way to make this out, after sex what the steps she has to take and at what time or duration,(pills or something) please explain me everything in detail, I need help.

I want to have sex with my girlfriend without using condo...
PARTNER MAY TAKE CONTRACEPTIVE PILL. OR SEX MAY BE HAD SUCH A TIME WHEN PREGNANCY CHANCES ARE BECOME NIL. The time of ovulation for every woman is different. It is commonly offered that ovulation occurs around the 2 week mark after the end of a woman’s last menstrual cycle but it can happen on many different days. The more accurate way to calculate ovulation on a calendar would be between the 12th and 16th day before your next menstrual cycle is set to begin. These calculations are based upon a woman who experiences regular menstrual cycles between 28 and 32 days apart.
Take unwanted 72 tab after doing.