Hi Sir/Madam I am a 23 years old male Q1) When ever I am sexual aroused or when I think about girls or any girl passes in front of me something like crystal clear white fluid is discharging coming out of penis within seconds even it is coming out when my penis is not erected please tell me about this. Q2) What is premature ejaculation? Is that crystal clear white fluid is premature ejaculation or something else? Q3) My penis is bending towards left side when getting erection. I am getting full hard erection but it is bending towards left side only. What is this? Why this is happening? Is this normal. My penis size is 14 cm when erected or sometimes 17 cm depending on my sex mood. 4) Is Masturbation safe? Weekly how many times is safe? My ejaculation time is 2 to 4 min sometimes less than 2 min or sometimes more than 4 mins depending upon my mood.

Hi
Sir/Madam
I am a 23 years old male
Q1) When ever I am ...
It is seminal fluid (pre cum) and occurs at your age due to sexual stimulation.It is not premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation occurs within 1-2 minute of sexual intercourse. Masturbation should be restricted to 1-2 times a week. Excessive masturbation can affect your sexual life in future. Little bit of bending of penis yo one side upto 25 degree is normal