Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 48 years old, I use to play football regularly. Since two months I could not sit down comfortably as I feel pain on left knee while folding my leg fully. So, what may be the problem? To whom I should consult?

2 Doctors Answered
Consult a gud homoeopathy Dr. for relief evn hve gud diet lik hve salads, fruits, milk, if you r non veg thn cn hv egg its due to decrease in calcium level.
2 people found this helpful
You can consult me here on Lybrate, it seems to be early osteoarthritis, or due to a patello-femoral joint pathology, you will require treatment for this.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.