Hi, I am suffering from lower back pain for quiet some time. It starts from tail bone and spread upwards and side wise and make me difficult to walk. Even during bed, the pain persists and the pain is also shifting from one point to other at the waist level. The pain killer (Aceclofenac.

Hi, I am suffering from lower back pain for quiet some ti...
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. I would like to examine & investigate you in detail. Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac 100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. (You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Avoid direct flow of AC or Cooler. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for Back. Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. If no relief in 2-3 days, contact me again (through this platform only) Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. (Contact your family doctor, if needed). For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. I hope I have answered your question to your satisfaction.