Hello Sir, Is it good for health to masturbate by seeing porn movies. Monthly m masturbating more than 10 times by seeing porn or sometimes by imagine, is it good for my health. Sometimes per day I will masturbate 3 to 4 times a day by watching porn. Is it good for my health. I'm trying a lot to control my masturbation, but I can't control please help me. I read in book that over masturbation affect the baby or the baby won't reproduce because of over masturbation. M worried please help me sir, what can I do please suggest me.

Hello Sir,
Is it good for health to masturbate by seeing ...
You can do masturbation two times a week, more than this is harmful for future married life. You are addicted to masturbation and want to stop or control it. I advise you to tell me your eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette, for better guidance and permanent solution to control it.
Hello Sir,
Masturbation is not at all harmful medically. Neither it causes weakness, nor it causes any other harm. It is natural. Everybody does it. Rather it may be beneficial to your health and sexuality. Frequency may be dependent on your stamina and desire. Even you can do 3-4 times daily without any harmful effects. But extreme of everything is bad and too much indulgence in it indicates sexual addiction and may disturb your professional and social life. If done within limits, it may rather be beneficial. But better have natural sex and for that get married soon if not already married. Masturbation may cause psychological problems. If you think it is bad, you may feel unnecessary guilt. If you feel it is harmful to health, you may feel psychologically produced bodily weakness. So if you feel it is bad, don't do it. And if you do it, make your mind to realize that it is not at all bad morally or harmful medically and most of people of all ages do it regularly. Extreme of everything is bad, so do not indulge in so much of masturbation that it disturbs your professional & social life. Also keep your feeling toward your close relations or their friends free from vulgarity and sexuality. I mean do not imagine your near relatives and their friends while masturbating, as it may produce feelings of guilt in you as well as may jeopardize your social relations.