My father is 68 years old suffering from muscular or never pain. Pain starts from thigh and goes to the hip. Sometimes he feels that it is only in the hip and next day the pain shifts to the thigh. X-rays has been done and report is normal. But he couldn't bear the pain. He has shown to doctor, and doctor prescribed some best quality pain killers and administered some injections too. Pls suggest, why it is happening or any medicine can cure it. He is been a patient of CAD and three stent have been implanted in last two years, n having medicine.

My father is 68 years old suffering from muscular or neve...
Give him aesaculus hipo 200 in gloubles. 4 pills every three four for 7 days and revert back with his condition,
Actually spinal nerves are being compressed at lower spinal area. Go for MRI LS Spine check up. Till start Homoeopathic medicine (1) Gnaphalium 200 & (2) Colocynth 200, 2 drops each with hot water at 2 hours interval may help your father.