I have something wrong in tongue from inside and I have indigestion problem I am alwAys feel sick and sleepiness.

I have something wrong in tongue from inside and I have i...
Dear lybrate-user you are suffering from indigestion and having ulcers on tongue. Drink plenty of water ,take liquid diet and light food .once digestion is corrected you will feel better take cap becosule twice a day and tab folic acid apply boroglycerin on tongue.
Hello lybrate-user, if you are feeling sick and sleepy for a long time you should get your blood sugar level checked both fasting and post prandial (after meal). Juvenile diabetes is very common at your age. You can also check HbAc (glycated hamoglobin level) which determines since when is your blood glucoae level altered. About your tongue, it can be fungal infection (which are common in diabetic individual) and can be easily treated by few antifungal medication. As far as indigestion is concerned change your lifestyle have food on time, avoid junk foods. Avoid long gaps between the meals. Hope this is helpful.
Is your tongue is red and swollen you may have vitamins deficiency. Visit your dentist.