23 years old. Have crooked teeth on the lower half. And two teeth very slightly towards outside. If I go for ceramic braces what is gonna be the maximum cost. A doctor I visited asked for 80k .i feel like cheated.

23 years old. Have crooked teeth on the lower half. And t...
No, Ceramic braces are expensive.. They start from 60k to 80k for a good quality ones..
Dear lybrate-user, Braces can cost upwards of 35000 to even 1.5 lakh depending on the type and brand of braces you choose. If you cannot afford expensive options, there are also cheaper options for people who do not wish to spend more. I hope you understand that all branded Ceramic braces can cost more. Accusing dentists of cheating you is not correct. A dentist will charge you depending on his qualification, experience and the quality of materials used. All you need to do is tell your dentist that you cannot afford 80K and ask for a cheaper alternative based on your affordability. I hope you understand the same.
No, it is absolutely fine.
Hello Lybrate user, you need to visit an Orthodontist to get your problem treated and to consult regarding the braces options available for your treatment. There are various tooth colored braces available, ceramic being one of them. Even ceramic braces have various quality as in mono, poly,slb, metal slot etc. Depending on the material quality the treatment cost varies.
Can be done in around 35k but depends on doctor to doctor.
Individual orthodontist can charge differently according to their experience and status. It can be done in Rs 40 k to Rs50 k in Gurgaon.