I'm age 25 my wife is 21 We have regular sex without protection But before my sperms come out I remove my penis I mean to say that I do not try to make enter my sperms in her vagina last month v decided to hav sex I inserted my sperms for 20 to 25 days But she didt became pregnant I'm too worried She came in her periods today what to di Her period date 9 9 2016 12 8 2016 14 7 2016 16 6 2016 Please help me doctor.

I'm   age 25 my wife is 21
We have regular sex without pr...
You cannot expect to conceive in just 1 month. Periods are regular so no issue with her. You wait for few more months than do semen analysis.
I'm   age 25 my wife is 21
We have regular sex without pr...
Are you planning to have child now looks like her peridos are about 28 days try this for a month or two her periods started on 9.9 pl have unprotected sex from 20/9 to 29/9 without fail after sex she should not go to the resat room and you stay on top for a few [10] mins on top of her so the sperm goes in fully wait for next 2 cycles for results wnen we will investgate pl have sex between the dates I have given daily at least once pr more if you can do let me know the results.