I am 23 years old and I weigh 78 kg. I am having polystic ovarian syndrome. My periods are normal. Will it affect my fertility? If so can the issue be over come by loosening the weight.

I am 23 years old and I weigh 78 kg. I am having polystic...
Yes weight reduction can help you in many ways to ease your complaints - however a continuous treatment for your PCOS needs to be done. Yes it can effect fertility issue if not treated. Do morning walk-brisk walking for at least 45-60 minutes daily Take meals 4 times a day only.
yes Pcos will affect your fertility if it advances to pcod. so please try to reduce your weight. You can avoid the progression of the disease. To lose weight plan your diet well and exercise for 40 mins daily. Avoid junk and fried foods. Add more protein in your diet and reduce carbohydrates.
All health problems start due to excessive rich food habits. All such problems can be solved if we decide to drastically change our eating habits. PCOS aggravates due to weight and also weight increases due to PCOS. Unless you break this cycle your problems won't end. The only medicine for Weight loss is Simple Diet + Daily exercise. Cut down Oils/Sugar/Maida stuff. Add more fruits /Salads/Proteins to your diet. Eat slowly and mindfully. Exercise daily for 40-60 mins. This is essential for good health. Love yourself and respect your body. Respect laws of nature. This is the best path towards good health and happiness.