I'm 20 years old .studying mbbs. I have severe back pain which comes and goes. Wen it comes I have to lie on a flat surface and also I must apply volini spray only den it goes. I started to get the pain only after suffering from dengue in 2012. What must I do for not getting pain. please do not give drugs. Thk you Dr. REGARDS.

I'm 20 years old .studying mbbs. I have severe back pain ...
Hello! being an mbbs student you have a pretty sedentary lifestyle and a major part of our day is spent sitting in the same posture. Medicines are not advisable at this age definitely. But you should start playing a sport or doing yoga if you don't do it already. Start of with light exercises. Gradually work your way up, make sure you keep a proper posture while sitting and try to stand up and walk around once every 90 minutes or so.
Since you are an MBBS student you must have access to medical facilities. Get an MRI of your spine and make sure nothing is wrong with the vertebrae and the intervertebral discs. Manage your posture, avoid bending too much or sitting too much, Always sit with straight back with a support to the lower back.
ellow friend it is mostly a postural problem as per your age is cocerned.even I have got a backache problem for more than 10 years initially I was afraid but now it is ok .U can do yoga walk in morning and evening do extntin exercises of back and see the response
Being a MBBS doctor if you do not want drugs in future patients will also come to you with illness and ask you to cure them without drugs, hope you can do it, all the best.