There is so much paint in middle of both feet. Whenever I walk or when I press the middle of foot I feel so much pain ,I don't wear heels facing problem from last 2 months. After sitting for couple of mins when I stood up and walk then also feel dat pain in middle of the foot. Suggest some home remedies.

There is so much paint in middle of both feet. Whenever I...
Hi, you can start ultrasonic / laser with contrast bath with some exercises and precautions. You have to take care of your posture and avoid prolonged standing. Maybe you have to go for some blood test to make out the exact diagnosis. Thanks
Hi lybrate-user As a home remedy try putting your feet in warm water with a pinch of salt in it for a few mins regularly. Also massage your foot with warm mustard oil. If it still persists then take homoeopathic medicine it will cure this problem really fast. For furthur queries consult me. Takecare.