Dear Sir/Madam I am from Raipur (CG). I am writing this mail regarding best treatment of my father as he has been diagnosed Parkinson. He has first diagnosed Parkinson in the year 2013. He is taking medicines as prescribed by the doctors. His current situation is as under: He is not having any visible tremors. He is not able to walk properly be cause he feels very light in his left leg and not able to lift that leg while walking. Some times lost balance while walking and standing. Most importantly, now he is feeling heavy weakness in his body and refused to go out of house. Always tend to be in bed. Feeling heavy in head from mid night and not able to have healthy sleep at night. Day by Day his problem of walking/ balancing/ weakness is increasing. He went through many investigations like: MRI brain, Spinal cord, Many CT scans and other blood test. Sir, Hear by requesting you to please guide me for his proper treatment and for better diagnosis of his increasing weakness. I will send all his reports and others documents if required. Again requesting you to guide me for his better diagnosis and treatment.

Dear Sir/Madam
 I am from Raipur (CG). I am writing this ...
Dear lybrate-user, Your father needs revision of all medications. He might be getting inadequate medicine for his parkinson disease. There are also other medication for parkinson disease apart from Syndopa. After adding those medicine your father will get improvement. Right now your father is also suffering from depression which is very common in parkinson disease and old age people. I want to add other medicine also for depression. With proper revision, he will get further improvement. All d best!