Dr. Im 26 years old having a problem of pcod and thyroid because of that im having savior growth of unwanted hair on my upper lip chin and on stomach. .I don't want go for leaser treatment it has no 100% result and not having such huge money to spend .kindly please suggest me such useful and 100% results medicine which correct my problem naturally.

Dr. Im 26 years old having a problem of pcod and thyroid ...
Go for laser after controlling pcos with metformin, diet and exercise. Laser is permanent but it requires multiple sessions.
Hello there, 1) There is no such100℅ effective Medicine for Hirsutism (chin & lip hair). 2) Because as you are suffering due to Hormonal imbalance. 3) PCOD is chronic& complex disease. 4) Though it is complex but it can be cure by Advance panchkarm & Ayurveda treatment. 5) You need to consult a Ayurvedic Gynecologist. 6) Or you can consult me online-Phone-Video so I can guide you for further management.
Hi your hirsutism is due to pcod. you can seek homeopathic treatment for this. the hair which is already present has to be either removed by laser or waxing. medicines prevent further growth of hair on unwanted areas.
unwanted hair is because of pcod it needs to be controlled with diet modification hormonal treatment and daily exercise unless it is controlled u can't get relief from ur problem before going for laser u need absolute normal status
Hi !Samantha, Laser is the best and only permanent solution for unwanted hair. Lasers in Beuty Clinics can never give you results. E + Laser treatment done by a qualified and experienced doctor can give you very good results. Except for this there is no other treatment that can remove your hair permanently, and they may lead to frustration because they are not successful.