Hello doctor said that my ovaries have follicles n I have little pain in my lower abdominal region so she gave me progesterone tablets to have my periods but after taking pills no periods and I have hypothyroidism. Expecting answer thanks.

Hello doctor said that my ovaries have follicles n I have...
Hello Chaitra The best treatment for hormone related disorders is: Alternative Medicine like Homoeopathy. The progesterone tablets you take, will bring about a withdrawal bleed as long as you continue to take it, but once you stop, you might experience irregular menses once again. Right now, you can seek the help of an alternative medicine practitioner while also continuing the progesterone tablets. And it can be reduced over a period of time.
periods will come a few days after stopping progesterone. Continue your hypothyroid medication as hypothyroidism will also contribute to menstrual problems
1st take the treatment for hypothyroidism regularly, it wil help to regulate your periods. Still after progesterone if you r nt getting period consult to your doctor.
Hi Lybrate user, need detail values and medications you are having for thyroid. Also tell dose and how long you took tablet progesterone to guide you further. Please share ultrasound report to guide you further if you have.
Having follicles on ovaries is not abnormal. Your irregular menses are irregular due to hypothyroidism