Hello doctor I have a question I have a baby who is one and half years old, still I'm breast feeding her and now Im planning to go for slimming treatment in Ayurveda. I heard that before starting this treatment I need to consume some ghee ,my issue is that I don't consume ghee since from my childhood, I just want to know is there any supplement for ghee, I mean capsules ?is it ok for me to do the slimming treatment in Ayurveda?

Hello doctor I have a question I have a baby who is one a...
u need to reduce all post pregnancy fat.but going with Ayurveda treatment won't help have healthy diet and exercise as I r feeding mother u require good nutrients
Go for Consumtion of Ghee As per directed by Vaidya. It is mandatory & no other option for that.
Take normal balanced diet. There is no substitute for ghee.
Hi Lybrate User, Unfortunately you are being fed with wrong advice. As such you are having a weight problem and on top of it, if you take more ghee (fat) you are making it much worse. Next problem is this myth that taking some Ayurvedic medicine will make you slim. Both these advices have no scientific basis and will not bring you any results. And will add more to your existing problem. If you want to lose weight, you need to reduce your diet and bring it to a 1800-2000 calorie level. Your baby as such needs more outside nutrition now. 1. Focus more on eating fruits and salads. 2. Your daily diet should not have more than 4 teaspoon of oil/ghee and 4 teaspoons of sugar per day. 3. Don't stay hungry, and stay more active. 4. Go for an hour's walk / jog / yoga daily. 5. Drink lots of water. 6. Reduce all junk food, chips, fruit juices, colas, sweets from your diet. Step by step you can reduce your weight. But there is no magic pill. Believe in yourself. And it will happen.