Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir/ ma'am I am 17 years n my weight is 40 & height is 150 cms. I have specks no is 2.75 & 2.70 I really want my no to get reduce because I don't like to wear specks & I have dark circles too please suggest me something.

2 Doctors Answered
Go for LASIK to remove your numbers .once your 18 plus.
You can wear Semisoft contact lenses. You mu8st eat lot of fruits and vegetables and have good sleep.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.