Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

My wife got tested by our gynecologist for vaginal infection and after some medicines she told us dat my wife is ok now and there is no infection but still there is a very unpleasant odour coming from the vagina which I can feel at the time of oral sex. Some time its too much. What should we do now coz its hampering our sex life. It smells like unflushed urine in d commode. Please help.

Take ashokarista 3tsf bdpc for three months.
Drink lot's of water and bath and clean vagina by v wash.
Hello- Unpleasant odors definitely denotes chronic vaginal infection. Unhealthy diet, improper schedule and previous diseases tends to cause vaginal infection due to reduced body immunity. First of all it is not safe to do oral sex . You have taken allopathic medicines and I think they have not benefited your cause, I recommend you to start ayurvedic treatment and you can surely see the difference within a weeks time.