Hello shweta ..For Migraine there are different homeopathic medicines with nice outcome...but medicines varies from patient to patient...After detail case history and medicines u'll get good Results..Good Luck
1) Massage with stress relief oil or warm coconut oil to head, neck, and ears.
2) Apply Chandan powder +2-4 saffron threads+ pinch of cinnamon (dalchini) lep with rose water to forehead.
3) Take 8 hrs sleep in the night.
4) Avoid oily & spicy food.
5) Pour 3-4 drops of warm pure cow ghee in both nostrils in head low position 6) Do eye check up if headache persist.
Get BP and eye sight checked, x ray PNS, thyroid hormones T3 T4 Tsh
1.Sleep.Go to bed and get up about the same times every day, 3. Eat regular meals. 4. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration
5. Relax â listen soothing music. Walk for 5 mts
7. .avoid strong stimuli like loud noises, and smell of food
8. Keep your routine fixed and regular.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Migraine treatment