We are married last year now I have a baby boy but my wife's having Cesarean during delivery. So my question is when we make physical relation by which our baby don't have any effect. And we want 5 years gap for another child so how to take precaution for stopping pregnancy. Please guide me in detail. My age is 30 yrs. And my wife is 26 years old.

We are married last year now I have a baby boy but my wif...
She needs a Copper-T to be installed in her uterus which is safe contraceptive - and when you want issue remove it - its simple. No there is no issue with having sex with your wife while she had a C-section earlier.
First put cu-t to your baby by good gynaecologist .it will work for 5 years. You can do sex as usual freely.
You can have sex but do not put pressure on wife. Use wife above position. Use some sort of contraceptive to prevent future pregnancy.