I am having acute itching and white dispatches in my vagina. I am unable to control the itching and when I clean it after itching, it hurts a lot. Also I am having late periods from last 2-3 times. I had been to doctor for this treatment. But as soon as the treatment ends. Everything start again. I am having this problem since 5-6 months. I am using V-wash. But the problem still exist. Please suggest me some tips.

Please follow the below for your problem •Drink a glass of fresh cranberry juice, preferably without any sugar, once a day •Clean the vaginal area with freshly squeezed lemon juice and water •Eat one or even two ripe bananas on a daily basis Take a glass of mixed fruit juice daily Also maintain hygiene Do not involve in any sexual activities till the infection subsides Also take Arsenic alba 30 - 4 times daily Continue treatment.
Hello, The problem is due to lack of nourishment. 1.Take rice washed water 1 cup mixed with 1 tblsp of honey 2 times a day before food .2.Take 1 glass of warm milk with 1tblsp ghee every day night before bed. 3.Also have 15 ml alovera juice with equal quantity warm water morning in empty stomach. 4. Take nutritious food. 4.Avoid spicy food, bakery items, urad dal items, thick curd, sour food and deep fried items. 5. Also use the rice wash water for cleaning vagina 3-4 times a day and just tap the area with clean dry cotton cloth. Theses will cure your problem.
The first and most vital thing to do when trying to get rid of an itchy vagina is to take a deep breath, and try to relax. As stress can make having a vaginal itch worse, or cause recurring vaginal itching. Plus, it can increase the chances of developing an infection.