Hi, I am 32 years old. 53 kg weight 5 feet tall. Suffering from body pain, sleepy during my working hours, unable to work efficiently. Tired feeling from early morning to whole day. Headache and vomit feeling during working hours. Tasteless for anything.

Hi,
I am 32 years old. 53 kg weight 5 feet tall. Sufferin...
Hello Lybrate user As you mentioned your problems related to your nervous weakness. I would like to advise you to consult an experienced Vaidya who will see your pulse diagnosis and advise you proper treatment. I would like to advise you to follow regular daily routines of getting all dietary measures and daily behaviours as well as yoga and exercise every day and morning walk every day before sunrises. You may use light diets and chapati with vegetable soups and Moong daal. You may use Khichari and Dariya with moong daal and green vegetables and warm milk boiled with ginger, haldi and nuts with ghee before going to bed and at breakfast. You should use fresh fruits and fruits juices in your daily life.