I got pain every time while having sex in my vagina. It's more than the normal intercourse pain. Can you help me out with this?

There can be many reasons for this pain. The reasons should be found out first by discussing the problem in detail with your physician. Less lubricated vagina and vulvas swelling may be among many reasons. Apply some lubricant prior to the act. Take dashmoola kwath, 30 ml twice a day before meals. Take shatavari powder, 1 tsf in half a glass of warm milk, 1 hr after meals. Stop cold water, curd, cold eatables in your diet. Continue the regime for 1 month. It is does not help then better see your gynecologist for better management. Good luck.
Hello Harkiran Kaur As you asked about your problems related to your pain in Vagina during intercourse. I would like to advise you that may be something wrong postures are used for sex or it may be inflamed because of getting many numbers of sex in a day. I would like to suggest you to massage oil over whole vagina and some heat treatment with hot water bag or using some anti inflammatory creams. You may avoid sexual indulgence during treatment.
Hello- Pain is due to lack of internal lubrication. Use artificial lube gels during sex.
DO A LOT OF FOREPLAY DONT RUSH FOR INSERTION. IF YOU GET WET PROPERLY THEN THERE WONT BE PAIN. LITTLE PAIN IS GOING TO BE THERE