My wife is pregnant and 8 month ending now, high b.p and swelling on leg. Now what care?

My wife is pregnant and 8 month ending now, high b.p and ...
It happens during ths time she can only put her legs in warm salt water for relief. Advice her by to b at one position for lng.
reduce salt intake take proper rest good BP control and avoid fats . This will help u
Keep in bind that high BP not only show effect on wife n also on baby. Care under obstetrician is important..wife should undergo daily/alternate day BP n fetal heart rate monitoring. Take complete bed rest ,take prescribed tablet in tablet ,have a watch of daily fetal movement of baby(around 10times in 24hrs) If u haven't done sonography with doppler,u should do it ,it will show ur baby's situation whether high BP affecting ur baby.