i am suffering from back pain and leg pain n some time fever also during the day from 3-4 days. I consult the doctor but the medicine has no effect and pain is continuous. I am student and my exam is nearer. please help me out from this problem.

i am suffering from back pain and leg pain n some time fe...
My Lybrate user, it is your sitica pain. U take a medicine. 1) Rhus Tox - 200/ 8 doses .twice in a week in empty stomach. 2) Cimi. R. - Q/ 20 drops TDSAC X 1 month with warm water. After one month you contact with me.
Pls advice to physiotherapist exact position sitting and supine position and check flat foot in case referal pain in years leg then extension in hip and in supine position below thigh use pillo. Then sure responce.
Hello, Rest for three days on lying will help you more than any pain killers, avoid sitting, avoid bending forward will reduce strain in your spine. If you're having pain in your muscles in back of your thyes you should check any shortening of your hamstring muscle, if so you should stretch your harm string muscles by sitting on a chair and keep your leg on a table have more night than your chair with out knee bending. Some times lying supine in a bed with a pillow in your back for a short time will help you to relive your pain and if fever persist more than three days no way you have to consult your doctor. I.