I am 26 years old. On July 17, we had intercourse. A week later I developed swollen breasts with no other pregnancy symptoms. At the time of my expected period i.e. On 29th July, I had a very high fever of around 103-104 degrees along with my regular period with regular length and regular flow. I was treated with antibiotics for a course of 5 days till I recovered. Later it took a week for me to recover from the weakness (may be due to antibiotics). This month we have not tried at all and I got my period on 28th August. But there is a heavy flow only for a day and it all completed in just 3 days with no pain at all whereas normally it lasts for 6-7 days with al the spotting a good abdominal cramping. Is it possible that I am pregnant but if I were, I would be already in my 3rd month, but I do not have any symptoms at all- not even the swollen breasts that I had the last month.

I am 26 years old. On July 17, we had intercourse. A week...
It occurs due to hormonal changes in body. If you would have been pregnant periods won't cme.
Your dates were 29 July and 28 Aug. The character of the last period has changed due to the illness with fever. Flow was less as endometrium was weak to develop and so pain was not there. Under the circumstances it can't be pregnancy.
From Your history your case shows that you are not pregnant. For safer side you can do the pregnancy test.
you should get ultrasound lower abdomen done. as in fever periods do get irregular.pregnancy unlikely