Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Corner of my two front teeth were broken when I was child because of falling down while playing and that are big in size, so it does not look good so should I get them rubbed to maki it look plain and good or what should I do, what do you suggest?

8 Doctors Answered
Build the teeth with composite or ceramic.
Does it pain in the broken teeth? If yes then root canal treatment is advised followed by cap fixation. If there is no pain then simply by filling of composite build up can be done by dentist. Veneers or cap fixation can also be done for best aesthetic result.
lybrate-user don't worry about your aesthetics and look it can be corrected either by Composite Build up I.e.Filling only or sometimes after trauma tooth gets discoloured may be after month or year or years then you need to get Root Canal treatment done and caping over that tooth.
grinding your teeth would reduce the natural size of the tooth. a better option is to go for a crown or laminate with the teeth assosiated that will maintain your smile.
hello you can go for composite built up or capping of your fractured tooth.
Rubbing or grinding of teeth may lead to sensitivity. Crowns are a permanent solution if the broken part is too big. If it is miniature the dentist can do a build up for your teeth which will make them visibly aesthetic.
I think for you better option is fillling of that dislodged part. Still I suggest go for proper diagnosis to dentist and accordingly go for treatment.
I think root canal treatment of these teeth needs to be done followed by crowning.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.