Hi I am 33 and I have problem in 2 teeth one in the left upper and one in the right lower with big cavity hole both teeth is main teeth. Is is better to remove the teeth or doing root canal is better. Please suggest.

Hi I am 33 and I have problem in 2 teeth one in the left ...
if root canal can be done den go for root canal treatment and get them capped as well.
U need teeth to eat and enjoy food throughout your life so better go for rct rather than removing of teeth.
Preservation is important than replacement. Root canal treatment is the best choice.
Root canal.
As for as possible original teeth should b saved if rct can b done must get it done n at an early date.
Hello lybrate-user, Saving your teeth with a good root canal procedure is always preferred as this would preserve the integrity of the dental arch and help you in effective chewing.
First xray is needed to know how far the cavity has reached in teeth among its three layers. If cavity is near to the pulp than root canal is advised. If teeth are grossly decayed the post and core treatment following root canal treatment can also yield good result. Last option is to get teeth extracted and bridge of teeth can be fixed or implant placement can be done.
Definitely, doing a root canal treatment is the best choice.