Doctor me niche ke 4teeth me cavity hai. Aur cavity lag ke pura teeth khatam ho gaya hai .usme mujhe pain bhi nhi hota hai to kya mujhe use kisi dentist ko dikhane ki zarurat hai kyaa.

Doctor me niche ke 4teeth me cavity hai. Aur cavity lag k...
Yes you should consult a dentist. Because in cases like this many times infection is present inside the bone and visible only through x rays.
Yes.
Because of grossly decayed of teeths it became non vital so there is no pain .bt it is infected and as soon as possible go for treatment to dentist.
Yes please show it to a dentist at the earliest as it may cause you severe pain any day. It is possible that the tooth may be saved even at this stage. If you delay further, you may lose the tooth totally and may have to get it extracted. I suggest that you send me the pictures of your affected teeth on private consultation so that I can provide you with more specific answers.
Yes you must show to a dentist for getting the teeth filled.