Hi. My father is diabetic person. My hv 250-350 between sugar. And his also pain for teeth so much. And now maximum teeth is week and not working. Please suggest what can I do. It's very serious. Please let me know. Any medical, treatment, anything as.

Hi. My father is diabetic person. My hv 250-350 between s...
Consult a physician to get his diabetes under control. The levels are way too high, show him to a qualified dentist, I think he is suffering from gingivitis n pyorrhoea of the gums.
Mr. lybrate-user, It is clear that he has uncontrolled diabetes, that is the main cause for the symptoms. First and foremost is to bring his blood glucose FBS closer to 100 mg, PP 160 to 180 mg & HbA1c%<7. F this is achieved he will be in a much better health. Hence, it is necessary to look at his current treatment and add or change if need be. Plus also look at his diet and exercise routine. Thanks.
Dental treatment can be done under controlled blood sugar levels. You need to consult a dentist personally who will check the teeth and let you know the proper treatment plan accordingly. The treatment will be done only after your physicians consent.
The toothache you are referring to may be due to a variety of causes, the most common being: 1.Tooth decay 2. Tooth fracture 3. A damaged filling 4. Infected gums The most common cause is a long-standing cavity or tooth decay, which usually requires a root canal treatment (RCT). The same treatment applies to a tooth fracture as well. In case of a damaged filling, there may be two possibilities: either the filling can be removed and replaced with a new one after applying a soothing base material; or if the damaged filling is placed deep near the nerves of the tooth, it may require an RCT. Infected gums usually are treated with deep cleaning/scaling after which there is permanent relief from pain. I suggest that that you consult me privately on Lybrate, so that I can provide more specific answers. You will be able to send across images of your aching tooth/teeth, and looking at them will help me be in a better position to solve your problem.