I had ectopic pregnancy last September 2015. Hsg show my both tube open. We have been trying for baby last 6 month. N 2 iui cycle not succeed. Doctor advise me for laparoscopic surgery for seeing is there any infection in tubes. Pls suggest me other alternative except ivf n laparoscopy.

I had ectopic pregnancy last September 2015. Hsg show my ...
Because you had an ectopic pregnancy , you will need a laproscopic visualisation of your uterus, tubes and ovaries and followed by need for IVF , there is no other way out .
Hi, HSG will only show whether tunes are open anatomically.But whether it is functional. that is whether there is motility to catch the egg and transport the embryo back to the uterus can be checked only by seeing which means visualizing thro laparoscopy.In that also even if the tube shows motility it does not guarantee that it can catch the embryo which nobody can say.But atleast we can rule out if the tube are plastered and not moving or adhesions are there then there is no point in trying and ivf is the only solution. To come to that clarity it will be helpful.Also if there are minor adhesions it can be released. In any way laparoscopy will be helpful. But you can try few more iui cycles in a good center before going in for lap.