Sir in my past history 2009, I have hbsag positive. Bt after two months it was negative. Now it was negative. But my ultrasound show fatty infiltration of liver. My LFT report is sgpt 37 and sgot 41 and bilirubin 1.4.I have no diabetes. And I am not obese. I am in trouble. Please sir help me.

Sir in my past history 2009, I have hbsag positive. Bt af...
lybrate-user ji first of all it is surprising that within two months your hepatitis -B is negative. Any way as far as fatty liver is concerned, as your LFT are within normal range ,so you no need to worry much, just adopt some habits ,avoid alcohol & fatty food .at all ,take some good liver preparations & I personally advice you to reinvestigate yourself about hepatiti-B from o good lab. Ok. Take Care.
Fatty liver can be caused by many etiological factors. If you was previously HBsAg positive and later came out to be negative twice means you had acute hepatitis B in past which has been resolved.