I am 22 years old. Experiencing a lot of hair fall since a year and it has worsened in last three months. I was having irregular menstruation and doctor recommended some medications and the hair fall started then. What should I take for hair regrowth. Food, supplement, medications etc?

I am 22 years old. Experiencing a lot of hair fall since ...
Most probably the medicines given for menstruation are causing heat inside the body. Stop these medicines immediately. For hair growth, 1) start taking 1 amla everyday. 2) Apply paste of trifla, bhringraj & methi seeds on head before washing & wash after 1 hr. 3) Increase the qty of milk & ghee in your diet. 4) Have a good sleep. 5) Go for shirodhara, a panchakarma treatment for reduced stress & better hair growth 6) Reduce the amount of salt & spices in your daily diet 7) wash hair with trifla & neem kadha 8) Make a Hair pack mixing fine powders of triphalā 50 gm, nāgaramothā 10 gm, methī seeds 40 gm and mehendī or hīnā (Lowsonia inermis) powder 150 gm in water and apply from the root to the tips of the hair. This pack is kept for about 2 hrs and washed clean. 9) Take 1/3rd cup of aloe vera juice daily 10) Alcoholic drinks have animosity with good hair so you should better avoid it.
You should take Acupressure therapy and take Biochemic Calc phos 200x +Nat mur 12x, 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days