My grandfather is suffering from diabetes from since 21 years ,he is using insulin ,in last three days he is telling uneasy I consulted near the doctor he told he told his sugar level is high and they give insulin and now he is OK but he is telling highly uneasy sir please give suggestion to get it from out sir.

My grandfather is suffering from diabetes from since 21 y...
Homoepathic treatment syz jamb A 15drop 3 times in 1/4 cup of water Nat sulph 6x 4pills 3 times for 8 days and revert back for further treatment.
Dear lybrate-user, Medication along with proper diet can make your grand pa feel much better. Go for small frequent meals. Include fiber rich food. Include a variety of vegetables on a daily basis. Restrict roots and tubers to once a week only. Restrict oil to 3tsp only. Avoid oily food and junk. Avoid fruit juices, cheese, butter, dalda, sugar, honey and jaggery. Warm Regards