I have 2 stent and right branch complete blocked. For the past 10 days I am having pain in the left hand and left shoulder joint. Is the pain related to the heart.

I have 2 stent and right branch complete blocked. For the...
Hello, your information is very much insufficient. You should have to go through proper case recording as you have stented in left artery and stated that "and right branch complete blocked. As far as medical science concern there has a collateral which will give the supply. However as Fara's your asking concern the answer is yes. You should take Homoeo medicine to reduce the chemical as your are taking minimum 4/6 chemicals which has bad effects. I should not say that you leave chemicals but homoeopathic medicine will help you to reduce the intake of chemicals and protect you from such chemical addiction. You may contact me.
Hot Fomentation. Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side. Warm up and cool down is a must.
Yes it can.
Pain is related to your shoulder joint. Get x ray for shoulder joint. Start with Physiotherapy treatment and learn exercises. Don't lift heavy things. Don't drive. Apply volini cream before sleeping.