Sir. .in ma one teeth got cavity but recently I found little gum inflammation inside cavity but no pain. please give suggestion. and tell why that has occurred.

Sir. .in ma one teeth got cavity but recently I found lit...
Swelling within the cavity maybe a sign of an early stage of a condition called pulp polyp. However, if the swelling is on the gum surrounding the affected tooth, the infection might have spread to the nerves eating to an 'abscess' I suggest that you consult me privately on Lybrate so that you can send across pictures of the affected area. I would be in a better position to solve your query. Take care.
That can be tissue overgrowth. Visit a dentist, he will excise the overgrowth and fill the tooth.
Hello lybrate-user. Caries involving only superficial layers can be restored.in advanced stages it should be treated with root canal treatment. See a dentist soon and get the needful.