I an suffering from teeth pain. Sir I decided that I'll remove teeth. But doctor said that the gap will not fill after that. Is there any serious problem if I will not fill the gap by artificial teeth?

I an suffering from teeth pain. Sir I decided that I'll r...
Hello mr Yogesh when you will get your teeth removed you will have to get it replaced if not you may have increase in gaps between teeth and also you may not be able to eat that side comfortably
you are only 19 yrs. the opposing tooth will supraerupt, adjacent teeth will tilt. whole set will become disturbed. better have an RCT
Don't remove your teeth. Teeth is important part of your body and health wise too. Ask to dentist for ROOT CANAL TREATMENT. If there is possibility get it done followed by prostheses.
Yes the neighbouring teeth n tooth opposite will also get affected as far as possible try to save the tooth.
Dear lybrate user, space left empty by removing a tooth is not good because it leads to bone loss in that area. Also, the neighboring teeth and the teeth in the opposing arch also begin to show slight movement towards the empty space which disturbs the normal relation between upper and lower teeth. You are still at a growing age. Don't think of extracting your tooth and leaving the gap empty.