Can I use the cream demelan for the treatment of dark spots and small pimples on the face and neck? Or else will you advice me the best medicine for controlling the above skin disorders. Thanks.

Can I use the cream demelan for the treatment of dark spo...
Hello,lybrate user, Pimples,acne,shedding under eyes,oily skin,Tenning ,dryness of skin, & wrinkles cause due to irregular life style,insomnia.junk food,stress,anxiety but taking d natural recourse will ,carry away the tresses making your skin sebum free and soothing. No cream can moisturise nor repair your skin to get your complexion,fairer. * Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to absorb protein, vitamins,minerals, energy & other important substance, essential to upkeep ,repair & energise the body, hydrating your skin. * Go, for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish your cells,tissues and whole body to allow your skin to b fresh,non oily & glowing. * Tk your meal easily digestible,non-oily,non-irritant,simple,on time. * Tk,apples,cheese,carrots,papaya,rajama,soyabeen,spinach,almond,walnuts to enjoy wellness . Tk homoe medicines: @ Berb.Aqua Q-10 drops,thrice with little water. * ensure sound sleep at least for 7/8 hrs in d night. * Avoid,junk food,caffiene,dust,scorching sun,fried,spicy intake, cookies,pizza & burger. Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further,follow up . Tk,care
Water melon juice: Prepare watermelon juice in a juicer which does not separate the pulp but converts it into semi liquid so that it can be taken as a part of juice. Cut some watermelon in small pieces of less than half inch. Mix with juice. Have some mint leaves, duly washed and cut. Pour the juice in glasses and garnish with mint leaves. Serve chilled. This delicious juice is a mine full of antioxidants, nutrients and fiber. If desired, one can also add some lemon juice and salt.