I have no problem in my eyes but I want a sunglass that protect against mobiles and computer lights. please tell me sir name of these type sunglasses?

I have no problem in my eyes but I want a sunglass that p...
Hi, Go for zero-numbered, anti-glare spectacles. Management: Give sufficient rest to your eyes with proper sleep. Keep yourself hydrated with intake of 10-12 glasses of water in a day. Eat healthy especially vitamin A rich food (green vegetables, carrots, yellow fruits and vegetables) and avoid junk food. Hold tap water in your flexed palm, dip your one eye closer to the water level, shut and open your eyelids often. Do the same with your other eye. Repeat this whole process 1-2 times more in a day. Give your eyes proper rest. Can keep slices of cucumber or potato or used tea bags over the closed eyes for sometime. Medication: Instill 2 drops of Euphrasia eye drops in each eye twice daily. Exercises for strengthening Eye muscles: -Begin by partially closing your eyes; the lids should only be halfway shut. After holding for 10-15 seconds, close your eyes very slowly. Take a few deep breaths to increase oxygen in the blood. -Hold a pen at arm's length. Focus your gaze on the tip of the pen. Bring the pen closer to your nose at a slow and steady pace. Repeat this exercise 5-10 times. A -Concentrate your vision on the tip of your nose. Then shift your gaze to an object further away, either at arm's length or 20 feet away. Then shift your eyes back to the tip of your nose. Repeat this exercise 10 times. -Sit in a relaxed but upright position. Begin by look to the left-most position (without moving your head) and hold to stretch your eye muscles. Hold for 5 counts. Blink and return your gaze back to look straight in front of you. Then look to the right-most position with your gaze and hold for 5 counts. Repeat 3 times, blinking between each hold. Then, repeat this exercise looking up and then down. Do not forget about blinking. -Sit in a relaxed but upright position. Look up and to your right for 5 seconds. Return your gaze to center. Look up to and to your left for 5 seconds. Return your gaze to center. Look down and to your right for 5 seconds. Return your gaze to center. Look down and to your left for 5 seconds. -One helpful way to do this is to imagine that you are looking at the number 12 on a clock. Then, follow the numbers around the clock with your eyes. Repeat going the other way around the clock.