Hi, I had a terrible morning when I woke up at around 3 am-4 am and the back of my left leg (muscles, I think) started to hurt for about 20 seconds then it subsided but it still hurts now and I find it hard to walk. What could the cause be? I'm not taking any medication.

Hi, I had a terrible morning when I woke up at around 3 a...
Dear Lybrate user At present you must loose your weight. Due to overweight your muscles are stretching. It may be due to long standing or over exertion. Do massage of calf muscles at night with seasame oil.
It may be due muscle cramp. It may due to neurological cause. May be due to uric acid alsoo. Sometime osteoarthritic pain felt back of leg. U need to do some exercise. Loose your weight. With this you need proper homeopathic treatment for permanent solution. Don't loose your time. It just the beginning if you start homoeopathic treatment you will b fully cure. Soo for this you can contact me through Lybrate.
Please apply ice pack for 15mins over the painful area thrice a day for three days . It will surely subside if it's only a muscle strain.